Cafe menu options
ALL CAFÉ HOURS
- Rastall Dining HallTomorrow: Breakfast From 8:00 am to 9:30 am
- Benjamin'sServing Lunch Till 8:00 pm
- Chas Coffee CartServing Grab 'n' Go Till 11:00 pm
- The PreserveServing Dinner Till 10:00 pm
- Local GoodsServing Grab 'n' Go Till 11:59 pm
- Colorado CoffeeServing Grab 'n' Go Till 10:00 pm
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
The combination of cumin, coriander, and cinnamon in this side dish creates a unique and satisfying flavor that makes it easy to focus your plate on plants.» Read More
The bright flavor of lemon pairs well with the spiciness of cinnamon in this fiber-rich salad packed with heart-healthy fats found in sunflower seeds and olive oil.» Read More
We offer a variety of meal plans to fit your lifestyle. The meal plans operate on a declining balance or debit system. Depending on the plan selected, students begin each semester with a set amount of funds, Tiger Bucks, electronically added to their meal plan balance. Students then draw down on their balance as they purchase food in all Bon Appétit locations. If a student runs out of Tiger Bucks they can add additional Tiger Bucks at the Bon Appétit Food Service Office in Ticknor Hall. To inquire about meal plan sign-ups or more information, please stop by the Bon Appétit office located in Ticknor Hall or visit www.coloradocollege.edu.
Thinking of You
Our Thinking of You program is an easy and thoughtful way for you to show your encouragement and support. Choose from our creative packages and send a personal note!
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?